• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good deal

wish i had the money http://houston.craigslist.org/boa/1596793649.html
    MANVEL MOB

Sweet little Rig.
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

I think I am gonna buy it...

Comment

Don't go running around on a windy day.
        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

I emailed the guy yesterday myself. Looks like a pretty good deal and I have the cash, so you better hurry or you will have to buy my boat after I buy it Jeremy!
          17 is plenty good for most of the fishing I do!
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

You might have to take that top off imhammer -- i'm not sure you'll fit under there.
            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

T-Top on a 17' boat wouldn't work for me anyway. There is a bolwn injector that needs to be replaced. He said $700.00, but Acies said probably $1000.00. I won't buy a boat that I can't take for a test drive unless he comes down quite a bit! Looks like the jack plate is cracked in the pics he sent also.
              sigpic

Comment

Acies said a grand. lol maybe I will offer him $3000 if he delivers it.

Comment

I might offer him $3500.00 Here is the pic of the Jack Plate.

sigpic

Comment

are you sure that is the only problem though...

Comment

Nope......Would have to give it a thourough once over and see what other probs there may be. I don't even think that you can have the compression checked with the injector out.
                      sigpic

Comment

If it was local I might be still interested but being so far it is not worth the hassle.

Comment

I'd give it a serious look before I offered anything. Doesn't look like he cleaned it much either. I'm not seeing that crack -- I see a piece of tape or something hanging down that looks like a crack -- is that what you're seeing?
                          Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Ok I have decided 100% against it. I found a nicer boat!!! Going to look at it on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
                              Ok I have decided 100% against it. I found a nicer boat!!! Going to look at it on Monday.
                              Whatever! She ain't going to let you spend the money!

I see now that it isn't a crack. I was looking at smaller pics....
                              Last edited by imhammer; February 13, 2010, 06:09 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X