468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stupid People Shouldn't be allowed to Shoot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid People Shouldn't be allowed to Shoot!

This is why stupid people should not be allowed to own guns or shoot them for that matter.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Last edited by bountyhunter; February 12, 2010, 08:41 AM.
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

i cant view youtube at work.is it the one where 2 guys are shooting and drinking and one gets shot?Thats a crazy one
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by nokatchin View Post
      i cant view youtube at work.is it the one where 2 guys are shooting and drinking and one gets shot?Thats a crazy one
      No it's better than that..........

PM me your email and I'll send it to you.
      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

What an idiot! Too bad he didn't earn a few stiches.
        Just mind over matter, if you don't mind it don't matter. If it matters you better mind!

Comment

What a idiot.

Comment

I was hoping it hit him in the nose. Really brilliant.

Comment

Aint that how ya spota shoot a Marlin 45.70? (just guessing it's a 45.70).

Can you spell M-O-R-O-N?
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

45-70 naw that guy is not only stupid but he is a wussy, I bet it was just a 270 or 30-06.

Comment

Nice! I think some of the Jack Arses that work for me may be related to this guy.
                  Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Working...
                  X