Life changes...prayers please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life changes...prayers please

After 27 years with a transplanted kidney and pancreas, I am back in renal failure and back on dialysis 3 times a week, pancreas is fine. I got a severe bladder infection which caused a massive blood clot in my bladder where I wasn't able to urinate and the pain was so intense, I prayed to God for Him to take me then just to stop the pain during the trip by ambulance to the Emergency room in Austin. It took them over an hour and half to remove the clot (800cc in size) in OR. This infection was enough to damage my transplanted kidney even though it still makes urine, it does not cleanse my blood of the toxins. I was in UTMB Galveston for 7 weeks to prep for dialysis again and also to address another issue, extreme low blood pressures since this has happened. They mainly get below 100 now after dialysis and I have to be careful with what I do. I just got out recently and just now able to walk without a walker for the most part, but still real weak.

I am planning on another kidney transplant and hopefully it will happen within a year, by the Grace of God, and everything goes well. I have 2 tests left to do, a heart cath and a colonoscopy and then they'll put me on the list. Hunting and Fishing will be limited on weekends and only day trips due to dialysis Mon, Wed & Fri. or just at the house and fishing in my pond.

I am in good spirits and holding my own, thank God my mom lives with me when we sold the family home in Galveston Co., otherwise I'd be in a fix with some days my pressure is so low, I don't know where I am or who she is, and it takes her to help me drink enough water to bring my BP up again. I have always had faith and trust in our Lord, God, Jesus Christ and He has always been there for me through thick and thin, especially with all the surgeries I have gone through in my life. One has nothing without His help, assistance and His caring hands.

God Bless

Prayers for you and your family.

Comment

I will pray for you. With your faith and hope he will get you through it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for you and your family

Comment

Many thanks

Comment

God's blessings to you. Sending prayers !
            Scott
            "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Prayers for you and may they solve your health issues.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Man , I feel a lot healthier after that . I'm sorry for your health problems and will pray for you . Thankfully , it appears you know the Lord of All and are in good hands.
                GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

That is rough! I hope things get better quickly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Prayers sent
                    I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

Prayers to you and your family!!
                      Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Praying for strength and guidance for you at this time for nothing is impossible with God.

Comment

Prayers for you. May God recovers your health and your family.

Comment

Working...
                          X