uh oh...better get mako

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uh oh...better get mako

einstein in mako told buddy driving to 'hit it' forgetting to unstrap, pulled boat back onto ramp....then the rocket scientists proceeded to try and back trailer under it ON the ramp. Informed them we needed to push it back into the water and he said 'i don't wanna scratch-up my boat' got a couple cast netters to let us borrow their backs and a few 5 gals splashes of water and pushed it back in.....notice the USCG observing while doing safety inspections

Click image for larger version

Name:	Southeast Harris-20120406-00074.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.5 KB
ID:	577226Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20120406-00076.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.9 KB
ID:	577227
    Water is the most essential element for life...because without water you can't go fishing!

More excitement at the ramp .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Nice!! Hope I never am near those guys - on the water or the road.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Another wow moment.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X