need a duck lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a duck lease

was wondering if anyone had any openings for a waterfowl lease for next season.

We just put one together for a group of 8 and got on 3rd Coast to try it out... How many hunters do you have? I'm still going to be hunting public and possibly guide for HBR if they need me next year.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

A lease? Yawn...leases are boring.

Duck hunting is only fun on public land where you have to deal with all of the know it all barnies.
      "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

myself and one too two others are looking for somewhere. Wouldnt mind gettn together with some of ya'll next year on some public hunts either.

Comment

What part of the world are you looking to get a lease in?

I'm guessing you're along the coast somewhere...what direction from Houston would you prefer to have a lease at?
          "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

I'm in galveston county. Would like to find something within and hour or two without having to drive through houston.

Comment

Kylie wants to get on a lease with someone...

Comment

He can have my spot if he gives me that banded Pintail!
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by milkjug View Post
                  kylie wants to get on a lease with someone...

never

Comment

Working...
                  X