Sheldon Reservoir 12/28/2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheldon Reservoir 12/28/2017

Happy New Year everyone and sorry for being MIA for so long. I've been off designing my own bass baits and it has eaten up a lot of my extra time. I did have a great last trip of 2017 to Sheldon Reservoir and a buddy of mine was helping do the final testing for a bait I've named the Turbo Bullet. We had the GoPro running and I'm glad we did because it has to be the best video from a big bass standpoint I've ever shot. Here is the video if you care to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfb3A9PzkuI
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Nice

Comment

Very nice there Mr D .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks Guys!!
        Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Nice video and some good fish Derek...WTG

Comment

Where can I purchase the turbo bullet

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff barton View Post
              Where can I purchase the turbo bullet
              You can get them from my webstore www.bountyhunterturbobuzz.com but I must warn you that they sale out in hours of stocking. Not complaining but as a one man show it is hard to keep them in stock since the video came out.

Comment

Working...
              X