thank god for the front

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thank god for the front

Man we sure needed are hard northern like the one we got last night to blow out all of that dirty water in Chocolate. I fished yesterday and did manage to catch 4 trout and 2 reds drifting near long reef. I cant remember not being able to find some clean water in Chocolate this time of year. All fish came off a brown lure (blue with chart. tail) on a 1/8 ounce jig fished slooooow over scattered shell. Plenty of bait. The trout all had 6 to 8 inch mullet in their stomachs.
    El Gallo

Not a bad day at all, thanks for the report.
    "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Thanks for the report......Looks like you did better than most!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Did you fish today, because I was told no bait was in Chocolate over the weekend.
        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Thanks for the report. beats my action last saturday-zip/zero/nada.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

good job
            the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

good report yeah the bayou got a quick flushing!
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
              X