need help with resume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help with resume

If you haven't figured it out allready i barely type or spell worh a dang and i need a topnotch resume to land this job.I've looked online most of the afternoon and into the night...trying to do this myself is fustrating..........anybody know somebody that can do this for me freind ,business or soforth.....thanks
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

What kind of work do you do?
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

hogie70 pm sent.

Comment

PM me your E-mail Address... I will send it to you when I get to work this evening....
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Keep it short -- fluff is not good. The ones that come across my desk that are 3 or 4 pages get much less consideration than the single page ones.
          Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Yeah, let me know if you want me to go over it for ya.

Comment

thanks Yan.....Keith is helping me out and second opinion is appericated.

Comment

Looks like these guys have it covered, but I'll proofread anything. My email is my handle@yahoodotcom.
                From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

i always print mine on this "resume paper" that they have out..its a little thicker and to me seems a little more professional than regular computer paper..
                  Boats and hoes.

Comment

Reeltime-I'd be glad to look it over for you-I have been called the "Lease Nazi" by field landmen for ripping them over shoddy paperwork and also been referred to as the "English Teacher" by some for tearing up their work product and gone thru many resumes. Let me know-always glad to help ya out.
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                      Reeltime-I'd be glad to look it over for you-I have been called the "Lease Nazi" by field landmen for ripping them over shoddy paperwork and also been referred to as the "English Teacher" by some for tearing up their work product and gone thru many resumes. Let me know-always glad to help ya out.
                      OMG!!! How f***** is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha

Robalos hired alot of landmen allright; but, the only time hes EVER been a "lease nazi" is when it came time to lease a motel room for an hour or two on S. Main.

Comment

Originally posted by caz View Post
                        i always print mine on this "resume paper" that they have out..its a little thicker and to me seems a little more professional than regular computer paper..
                        I usually print mine on a lunch sack, a paper napkin or just use the phone. Haven't been offered any jobs lately, thank goodness.

I usually say that my past job was removing alligators from swimming pools in the seven western states.

Good luck Reeltime! If you want, I will submit a resume also, that way you will be sure to get the job.
                        Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

Comment

Shush JT-I got that removed from my arrest record-dang HPD sting ops.

She was hot though and almost worth it. You told me where to check for the "ladies" and I used your frequent stay member number when checking in-how did I know she was a PoPo and not a HoHo.
                          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

good luck!
                            the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

thanks guys hogie70 got me squared away.

Comment

Working...
                              X