Be careful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be careful

It looks like we are going to have some really high winds tomorrow and some very cold temps. Everyone be careful out there tomorrow getting after them Flounder.

If nothing changes I will be running out of the 2004 Bridge.

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Also remember, the water is gonna be blown out of the north shorlines, so expect lower water levels and more exposed hazards. For those going to the tournament this weekend, Chocolate Bayou has some mean reefs on both sides of the channel, slow down when you exit the channel unless you know the area. Good luck. Good reminder AP!
    "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Also... Remember we've had extremely high tides for the last couple months... All sunken IKE Hazards will become exposed... Keep your eyes open.
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
        Also... Remember we've had extremely high tides for the last couple months... All sunken IKE Hazards will become exposed... Keep your eyes open.

Coe........where are ya'll gonna be at 6:00am Saturday? Are you gonna be with Mudskipper at SLP?
        I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

More than likely... 6AM right now I'd say I'd be in bed
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Mike, I just called you to try to warn you off the water down there. Just looked at the forecast. 40 mph winds. Man, I say Coe has it right. It's just a bad day to be on the water anywhere. I'd grab your buddy and fish the early AM on Sunday if I were you. Of course then you could come to Blockade Runners after and help out for a while.
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
              Mike, I just called you to try to warn you off the water down there. Just looked at the forecast. 40 mph winds. Man, I say Coe has it right. It's just a bad day to be on the water anywhere. I'd grab your buddy and fish the early AM on Sunday if I were you. Of course then you could come to Blockade Runners after and help out for a while.
              Coach.....if you're gonna smoke that chit at least wait until I get there!
              I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

? I don't get it. A little help here.
                From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Working...
                X