Family fun trip 2/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family fun trip 2/18

My partner bugged out on me at the last minute and I was having a hard time locating someone to go, so I took the family with me on a relaxing trip instead. (sorry Mike....I didn't see that you called until I was on the way) It was a blast to get out there and not grind like we have been doing for the last few months. It is the first time I have put my boat in the water in 3 months and she is still running great. It was about time to run all of that gas out so I can put some fresh gas and Seafoam in next time.
    We ended up in Clear Lake. I got pulled over by the Coast Guard and found out that my Fire Extinguisher was empty, so he towed us back to the ramp so I could run to Marburgers and get one. They were out, so I had to run to West Marine.
    Back at the ramp finally and out to play. We made 3 drifts with 1 miss and 1 taker....17" red. We then ran around on the Lake for a while and went back to another spot that I like to anchor at during an outgoing tide, but unfortunately the tide had turned and was coming back in. After about 10 casts there, the kids were getting cold and we decided to pack it in.

This is what I get for taking the family out....I am Lucky!

The Power Rangers Headcover doubles for a hands free device....lol

sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

chip you are the man.....for taking the family out thanks for sharing.
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

LMAO... First you were the blue power ranger... Now the white power ranger... Your hard to keep up with... Good job on getting the familia on the water... You need a check list before you get that boat out and off of the trailer...
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post
        LMAO... First you were the blue power ranger... Now the white power ranger... Your hard to keep up with... Good job on getting the familia on the water... You need a check list before you get that boat out and off of the trailer...

When was the last time you checked your Fire Extinguisher Keith....NEVER....lol
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
          When was the last time you checked your Fire Extinguisher Keith....NEVER....lol
          I check mine all the time Chip... Its mounted right where I can see it in the console...

Comment

Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post
            I check mine all the time Chip... Its mounted right where I can see it in the console...
            Maybe I need to mount mine on the console? Oh yeah.....I don't have a console. I guess I will have to buy a new boat......5 years and counting!
            sigpic

Comment

Good to see the youngins out there enjoying the outdoors.
              "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
                Maybe I need to mount mine on the console? Oh yeah.....I don't have a console. I guess I will have to buy a new boat......5 years and counting!
                Steal Jeremy's

Great going Chip!!

Comment

Glad you had some fun there Chipster! I didn't think you needed a fire extinguisher with all that water around anyway! LOL!
                  Scott
                  "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                    Steal Jeremy's

Great going Chip!!
                    LOL There ya go problemo solved....!

Comment

greenie for safety. If your kids love the water. Theres a nice place in dallas, tx called great wolf park. They will love it. We did. IT's an indoor water park and hotel.
                      NoBama

Comment

nice job getting the family out.thanks for sharing
                        Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Great pics Chip,all for the kid's...
                          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Good job potlicker!!

Comment

Looks like a great day with the family!!
                              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                              X