Much awaited maiden voyage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Much awaited maiden voyage

Ok I am going to go all eminem (8 mile battle) on Chip and talk all the crap so he can't. He caught the first, most, and biggest. I only caught one trout, and can't back up a trailer yet to save my life. Somehow I can get it in a driveway easier than backing it up to the ramp. I can drive the boat, and trailer the boat though however. No I did not forget any plugs or crash in to anything. Could have been worse though. David caught a 6" sand trout and tried trolling with 2 rods...Pics to follow and if Chip posts up the video of me trying to back up the trailer to the ramp for the first time everyone can get a good laugh. Hopefully he got the good part where I told the guy on the shore talking crap to STFU and go back so soaking his dead shrimp. There you go Chip add something to the story.....

hurry chip I wanna see the footage!! lmao
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

lol that is messed up. I am sure nobody did any good their first time backing it up to the ramp...

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
        lol that is messed up. I am sure nobody did any good their first time backing it up to the ramp...
        I learned pullin a 24 ft carhauler full of motocross bikes with a 27 foot motorhome..those were the good ol days
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

I can drive it to and from the ramp with ease. I think it was because Chip was recording and those boneheads on the side were talking crap.

Comment

I can drive it to and from the ramp with ease. I think it was because Chip was recording and those boneheads on the side were talking crap.
            They must have been bone heads imhammers a purdy big ol boy Im glad you told them to STFU
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

What where they saying FP?
              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Great job getting it out there before I got a chance to give you S__T........The guys at the ramp were giving him a lot of crap about not being able to back the trailer. One of them even asked if Jeremy wanted him to come back it for him.
                The boat did well and we ran around quite a bit. We probably could have caught more fish if we had stayed where we were, but wanted to run the boat and check performance in different situations.
                I just really enjoyed the look on his face when I put the first fish in his boat (again) and then the look on his face when he got out of the truck after about 15 attempts to get the trailer in the water. Unfortunately I haven't been able to get the videos to load, so I will try at work tomorrow.

Notice the fog in the background. It stayed foggy all morning.

Jeremy's first (and only so far) fish in the boat.

David's (Fishclutz) first (and only so far) fish in the boat.

If you can't catch anything with one rod out, you might as well try double fisting! Go David!

My fish.....Oh Yeah, Jeremy caught one!

Captain TB and his 1st Mate on their maiden voyage!

Last edited by imhammer; February 21, 2010, 09:58 PM.
                sigpic
                Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

nice rig fp 10 looks like a possum eatin well nevermind!! congrats again dude!!
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

It's hard to know what to say......dang. Tell the first mate to hold on to something. He looks vulverable in that last pic.
                    Scott
                    "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Originally posted by gsb View Post
                      It's hard to know what to say......dang. Tell the first mate to hold on to something. He looks vulverable in that last pic.
                      yea he does he would be like a sack of taters with them hands in his pockets

MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by gsb View Post
                        It's hard to know what to say......dang.

ahahahaaha.. i feel the same way..

but hey man i know it felt good to be out driving your own boat around.. congrats again
                        Boats and hoes.

Comment

Congrats on the new rig Jeremy! Line up the wheel wells on the trailer in your side mirrors and DON'T use the rear view mirror...it'll make life much easier.
                          I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Great trip out even though i only caught the sand trout on bait half its size. Did not realize you took a pic of the double fisted fishing I was doing. Had fun and thanks for the tips. Get that video up its funny stuff.
                            2010 Eagle Nest Backlash challenge winner!!

Comment

Congrats on the boat.Use your side mirrors.if you see the trailer in your right mirror turn your wheel right,if its in your left mirror turn your wheel left.
                              Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Working...
                              X