Steering F'd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steering F'd

Yup... Robalo steering is out... The hydraulic steering wheel spins left no problem... right I can't get it a 1/4 of a turn! The motor never moves and I am at a loss for words... Its getting ready to go back to Texas Marine for a full service before Snapper Season. Break Out Another Thousand!

Anyone on the Island make house calls?! Anyone yall trust? We need a good mechanic to come to the house... Also any services that yall know out there that clean boats? We used to have a lady before Ike but after Ike no boats no work so she had to get another job with steady income.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

PM sent.
    NoBama

Comment

That's what B.O.A.T. means!! I don't think the others got it Coe.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I saw that earlier. jeejee
        NoBama

Comment

Bet you wished you had tiller steering right now. Sorry to hear about the bad luck.
          I have an uncontrolable desire to wanna jerk my rod.

Comment

Ean, He is a Jamaca Beach Fire man, work in a shop at the Storage sheds.
            "Team Waist Deep"

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
              That's what B.O.A.T. means!! I don't think the others got it Coe.
              Never heard that one before....oh so true , good one !!
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I helped Slopoke yesterday re-fill his SeaStar steering and it wasn't that big of a deal. Call me and I'll tell you what we did.
                I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Originally posted by slickfish View Post
                  Bet you wished you had tiller steering right now. Sorry to hear about the bad luck.

Kinda hard to run a tiller on an offshore boat.

Comment

Yeah you can come run my 250 anytime I'll rig up a tiller arm for it

Hey James, Mike had a good suggestion think I'll try it have you help me out. Hopefully I haven't blown a piston out.
                    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
                    X