Cool Red

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Red

Fished for an hour or so on my way out of town this afternoon. Nasty cold, windy, rainy weather. Good thing cause I never catch anything when it's nice out.

Got a keeper redfish with a cool spot pattern on my first drift and that was it. I've done worse before...

nice red,congrats
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Nice going Yan. That red was worth $5 (a/k/a "Five Spot").
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

nice red, I like all those spots. I had one like that last year that had 5 on one side and 4 on the other.
        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Nice job Yan......Great pic!
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Nice red! Shoulda saved him for the "most spots" pot during the redfish tourney.
            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

looks COOL X2......Yan
              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Neat pattern with the spots lined up in a row like that.
                GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Good stuff
                  "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                    looks COOL X2......Yan
                    Look out Chris you almost said 2 cool
                    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
                    X