X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new from stix "the hugger" spiral

hi guys
    as you all can see i now am a sponsor so this means i owe you
    what would you like to see me do to introduce my custom rods, i have a new custom inshore rod called the "hugger" it of course is a spiral and it is fast becoming the rod of choice, it's going to take a little while to get a few out and into the hands of the texas angler and then they will let everyone know how well it performs.
    if by chance you would like to be one of the first to give this new awesome rod a fair shot contact me and i will give you a nice price to get you on a nice rod then you can help me let the others know how well it performs.
    looking forward to working with each and everyone here if by chance you dont see me as much just give me a shout and ask me what's up stix
    later stix

Welcome again to the board BILLYSTIX... I guess I'll go ahead and make my Christmas order now, put me down for one Brandi and one Molly

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

well i cant remember when i was so overwhelmed with welcome anywhere it kinda takes me back to the first day at boot camp when i joined the u.s.n. only difference between now and then i had some big dude hollerinnnn at me about how stupid i looked
      but yea i was just a dumd kid and i did look kinda stupid so i guess it just never went away, oh well enjoy guys it was nice meetinnnn all of ya.
      stix
      i will tell molly and brandi hi for ya. tight lines

Comment

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I may be interested in a new rod for a good price.

MM
          "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

I might want a stix at a good price

Best way to do business is to get on the phone and dial 352-377-5894 and ask for stix
            stix

Comment

Working...
            X