Astros 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astros 2010

Do yall think they will be any better with the new faces? It can't get any worse than last yr can it? If Roy O can win at least 15 and Bud norris and Wandy pick up where they left off and brett Myers can pitch 150 plus innings. We may have a chance whole lotta buts I say they win 85 games
    Playoff team
    30.77%
    not gonna be any better than last year.
    38.46%
    gonna be 10 games or more below .500
    30.77%

The poll is expired.

MANVEL MOB

Where is the choice for, "They will duke it out with the Pirates for the cellar."?

When I think of the 'Stros this year, I can only remember the scene in Major League where the construction worker is reading the paper and he says, "Dees guys don't look to f'n good."

They should have dealt Tejada last year at the All Star break when he was worth something. They should start now and deal whomever they have that's over 27 years old to anyone for any prospects. Keeping the status quo will only ensure bad years in the future. The farm system is perpetually talent bankrupt and Drayton won't be shelling out for any help. Of course I am the "enemy", but I know baseball and I believe the 'Stros are in for a really bad year. I wouldn't mind if I'm wrong though.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Championship team all the way... I am a die-hard stros along with a die-hard cowboys fan... Every year is a championship year in my book... That is my mentality every year... LOL... Do I need a counselor on speed dial...Maybe?
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post
        Championship team all the way... I am a die-hard stros along with a die-hard cowboys fan... Every year is a championship year in my book... That is my mentality every year... LOL... Do I need a counselor on speed dial...Maybe?

I'm with this guy! I'm ready for the season to start.

Comment

We loose again but i will be watching every game.
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

I too will watch every game BUT since I am a die hard fan I want whats best for the club...we should move Roy O this year. His K's have fallen every year over the last four, his ERA has risen, his whip has worsened. Last year the pen lost 5-6 games he had wins in going into the dugout so his win loss was decieving. Great astro but there will be teams in the second half looking for a guy just like him to get them through the stretch.

Berkman...another guy. His option comes up at the end of the year. 'Stros can buy him out I think for next to nothing...maybe $2 mill tops. Carlos Lee is big fat freaking albatross with what $14 mill still coming??? He can flat out hit but IF someone is foolish enough to take that ridiculous salary they should move him in a heartbeat.

We have got to get younger. Pupura decimated this team along with Drayton's stubborn ARSE attitude in letting go of Hunsicker...sho of course goes to Tampa, redoes their squad with LOADS of talent and in three years has them in the freaking Series after three years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Playoffs here we come, maybe

Comment

I cant wait i know that nothing on tv worth watching!
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

Berkman already limpdiggin it!! knee hurt already, runnin the bases. ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

Give up Barham go with the PIRATES,like me!

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                      Give up Barham go with the PIRATES,like me!

Pirates are my sons little league team this year

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
                        Pirates are my sons little league team this year
                        They could prolly beat the Stros to!But i will be watching every game though.

Comment

tHE ASTROS ARE PLAYING WELL IN THE SPRING AND OUR TWO YOUNG CATCHERS ARE ON FIRE... I also like all the other rookies espescially Chris Johnson and Casey Daigle
                          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Championship team all the way... I am a die-hard stros along with a die-hard cowboys fan... Every year is a championship year in my book... That is my mentality every year... LOL... Do I need a counselor on speed dial...Maybe not?
                            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Pirates rule

Comment

Working...
                              X