Fresh Meat !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresh Meat !

Happened to find this forum and it looks like one I could fit right in to.
    Grew up in West Columbia hunting and chasing bass but when I moved
    to Lake Jackson in 1988, the saltwater bug got me. Been fishing from West Galveston Bay to Matagorda since then. I have a place in Rockport I go to once or twice a month and leave the boat down there as I have plenty of buddies here that have boats. In 1992, a friend took me to the middle bank off Freeport and I got the offshore bug big time and ended up buying my own boat. Got heavy into the spearfishing which was a lot of fun, just getting too old to chase fish around with a spear. I am back into the relaxing seen of bayfishing and gigging flounder. I am a member of other local boards and I have one question regarding the flounder restocking program.
    Is there a or going to be a similar program around Freeport where we can donate live Flounder for the Sea center? We have been hammering them in the Brazos and would like to spend a day or two donating some lives ones for the benefit.
    DM

Originally posted by DiveMaster View Post
    ....I have one question regarding the flounder restocking program.
    Is there a or going to be a similar program around Freeport where we can donate live Flounder for the Sea center? We have been hammering them in the Brazos and would like to spend a day or two donating some lives ones for the benefit.
    DM
    Welcome Divemaster.....

Funny you said the Brazos, as I was camped out at the mouth Saturday looking for those little buggers....and the wind BLEW......

As of right now....there is nothing else scheduled for the area.....which is considered the Galveston system....

If anything does come up.....this will be the forum to get 1st word.....
    FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

MuddSkipper, can anyone show up at the Sea Center with live flounder and turn them in? Just curious??
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
      X