scooter boat deck replacement cost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scooter boat deck replacement cost?

I found a late 80's early 90's 16 foot scooter boat that I might buy, but the entire deck needs to be replaced.Any ideas on what that might cost?
    fish caller

Originally posted by HEEEREFISHYFISHY View Post
    I found a late 80's early 90's 16 foot scooter boat that I might buy, but the entire deck needs to be replaced.Any ideas on what that might cost?
    I fouind the dudes to do it cheap call me tomorrow! 281 226 3131
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

you got it!
      Thanks.
      fish caller

Comment

Depends on what you use wood or nida,i'm thinking just for the deck in wood...maybe 1100 to 1300 or nida...?500,600 more.
        Post some pictures.
        Kumala the Ugandan giant

Comment

sorry Bill I been trying to find the guy! I will call ya later
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

thanks shallow sport68.I'm trying to decide if I should buy it or not.owner said it hasnt been run in a few years so it might be a ton of work,but i have always wanted one.If I get it I will post some b4 and after pics.I did talk to a guy in pearland that said around 1800-2000 and thats not knowing what the runners look like.
            fish caller

Comment

thanks shallow sport68.I'm trying to decide if I should buy it or not.owner said it hasnt been run in a few years so it might be a ton of work,but i have always wanted one.If I get it I will post some b4 and after pics.I did talk to a guy in pearland that said around 1800-2000 and thats not knowing what the runners look like.
              ok here it is call sammy 832 293 7077
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

thanks Barham.
                fish caller

Comment

You can do a scooter yourself! It is by far the easiest hull design. I would estimate the material with wood and glass at about $550-600, Nida I can buy direct from the Distributer for cost (?) But it would only be a couple of hundred more. $100 on paint and beer for the guys helping, you could save a $K easy. You may also look over off of 6 there is one at a used car lot west of town next to the tire shop. Not sure what he wants for it though.
                  Gande' Member

Comment

Originally posted by NBN View Post
                    You can do a scooter yourself! It is by far the easiest hull design. I would estimate the material with wood and glass at about $550-600, Nida I can buy direct from the Distributer for cost (?) But it would only be a couple of hundred more. $100 on paint and beer for the guys helping, you could save a $K easy. You may also look over off of 6 there is one at a used car lot west of town next to the tire shop. Not sure what he wants for it though.
                    yeah im thinkin that's it
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Yep! thats the one I looked at.I'm not to worried about the motor or trailer problems,just dont know the first thing about glass,nida and what not.But I do know about beer!So if I can get it for the right price..beer is on me.
                      fish caller

Comment

Did you buy it?
                        Kumala the Ugandan giant

Comment

I can't get ahold of the guy.
                          fish caller

Comment

I can't get ahold of the guy.
                            keep trying mon..
                            Kumala the Ugandan giant

Comment

I'll stop by there this afternoon and seee if I can find anything out/ track him down. I'll let you know what I come up with.
                              Gande' Member

Comment

Working...
                              X