$100 worth of artis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $100 worth of artis

As some of you all might tell by my posts, im just trying to gather as much info as possible. So now heres the deal. I got $100 worth of gift cards to bass pro, and would like to know which artificials are tried and true?!

nothing is 100%. Best to get a little of everything. 1. Assassins(plum is my fav) 2. screw lock jig heads. 3.corky's if they have some 4. super spook jr's in clown, black, chrome/black, chart 4. throw some gulp in there for the slow days

Comment

Spoons...gold/silver from 1/2oz-1/8oz

SS Jr's...bone, bone/silver sides, chartruese/clear sides, blue/silver sides

She Dogs...chartruese/pearl/chartruese, black/chartruese head, blue/silver sides

Assassins...plum/chartruese, pumpkinseed/chartruese, bone diamond, limetruese

51mr Mirrolures...chartruese/gold sides, pink/silver, texas chicken, wood pecker

Mann's Baby 1-...bone

If you can't catch em on those...you ain't gonna catch em that day.
      "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

X2 on what Jeremy said (FP10). Let us know what you end up spending, remember you have $ 100 of free money, so spend $ 200!
        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

I would get 2 tops superspook jr black chrome, and a she dog almost any color just a louder rattler.then I would get a couple slow sinkers a catch 2000 mullet color and clear chrome,or corky devils. a couple mirrolure 51 and 52 mr,gold spoon and last but not least soft plastics colors and style depending on water weather and time of year and some lead heads 1/8 oz and 1/4 oz remember he only has 100 to spend. I like spinnerbaits too
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

4. super spook jr's in clown, black, chrome/black, chart
            Throw in a few He Dogs since that is the only place you can get them and maybe a few mirrolures....Catch 2000, MR51 in TX Chicken, Bone/Chart, green/black back.
            Spinnerbaits are great for reds also!
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Like I said, you have $ 100 in free money, bring $ 200 My saying is life is.... Don't ask for premission, beg for forgiveness!
              LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Ya gotta throw in a pink skitterwalk

Comment

bring $200.... rotfl...
                  aint no money like free money!

Comment

I always like threads like this, I like to see what people's go to baits are and sometimes I try them out myself. What I don't understand is why everyone always suggests Super Spook Jr's and they never suggest just plain ole Super Spooks. I always throw Super Spooks and hardly ever throw Jr's and do just fine I also feel like they easier to walk than a Jr's. So what is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Nwilkins View Post
                      ya i was waitin for lurefisher to add that!!lol good bait too!
                      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Really? No Norton Sand Eels? Really? Man, get yourself some "sensible" plastics with good jig heads, some topwaters that you like to throw, and are comfortable with, and last but not least the craziest sounding, strangest looking, and fish "catching" lure that you can. Buy YOUR basics and staples. NOT everyone elses! (But it is cool to hear what everyone else loves). Just have fun spending it, and using it.
                        TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Texas Tackle Factory Killer Flats Minnows
                          Texas Tackle Factory Big Minnows
                          Texas Tackle Factory Weedless Jigheads
                          Super Spook Jr.
                          Gold/Silver Spoon (Weedless)
                          Skitterwalk
                          Strike Pro Hunchback Shallow Crank
                          She Dog
                          He Dog
                          Mirro Pup
                          Corky (Fatboy,Devil,Original)

Comment

Personally I would not spend all of it @ one time, I'd buy a few bags of SWBA's / Brown Lures and the cheapest gig heads. Throw in a few of the mention Plugs and try that out at first, my tackle box is so full of things I don't throw and is wasting. Fine one that suits your eye, ( a go to BA / Top / 2 Corkies ) and build your confidence with each throw... Besides you'll need the extra cash for things like Beer/lunch

Good Luck,
                            wd

Comment

Originally posted by Nwilkins View Post
                              The only man that answered right! good job!
                              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
                              X