11/20/08 report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11/20/08 report

Ok, no report right now but I will post the pics. Gotta take the women to birthday dinner LOL. report when I get back!
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

A few more

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Sweeet Capt Greg!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Nice mess of fish you got there. And you better take her out so you can get a get out on the water card for future use.

Comment

Very nice AP. Looks like a fine day for sure.
          West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

Man those pictures look awesome. I see that red has an assassin in its mouth, did you get any to eat a topwater?

Comment

Left out of Fat Boys and headed off to one of the mid bay reefs. The topwater bite started off good on bone Super Spook jrs but only lasted about 30 minutes. I think the super calm water and gin clear water shut the bite down quick. You can see in one of the pics how calm it was, I really hate when there no ripple on the water. The water was really clear everrywhere we went. I tried finding some dirtier water but it was difficult, I hate clear water aswell. We did find some descent water on one shoreline that was loaded with nervous and rafting mullet. I think we ended up pulling 4 solid Trout out of this area. The two biggest fell for a chrome/blue She Dog. Had another one on that I'm guessing was close to 27" but she pulled off. Most of the Trout today were caught off of shell pads in 2 to 5' of water. On my last cast of the day walking back to the boat was the Red in the picture that was caught on a plum Assassin. I'm guessing she was right at the 30" mark, she was released! What a very nice day today to be out on the bay, it was gorgeous!

AQUA PIMP
              AQUA PIMP......

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

yes it was. thanks for making the long trip accross the bay to come pick me up.

tell devonne ive got her another jersey boys cd for her b-day since the other one melted down.

Comment

LOL, you give me another one of those d@mn cd and it will end up in the bottom of West Bay along side of that power pole!!!!!!

AQUA PIMP
                  AQUA PIMP......

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Working...
                  X