Xtreme Redfish Trail - 03/20 - 03/21 Bluffs Landing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xtreme Redfish Trail - 03/20 - 03/21 Bluffs Landing

Hi guys! Just a few updates about the Xtreme Redfish Trail (www.xtremeredfishtrail.com)....

The payout structure will be posted within the next few days. Because I am currently experiencing a high volume of sign ups, I want to present the most accurate schedule that I possibly can to alleviate any future disappointment. What I can tell you is this....

Once I post the payout structure, I will stick to the schedule for the duration of the season. More entries will result in higher payouts. Fewer entries will result in lower payouts, but the schedule will be based on the current field of anglers so that you know what to expect. So sign up today!!

First place pays out $10,000 cash. 2nd through 10th places also pay out cash according to the number of boats in the field. 2nd place will receive a lot more than 10th place! 10th place will be no less than the tournament entry fee. If the field size is in excess of 50 boats, latter places will pay out as well.

The Team of the Year will win a 16' Trans Sport Baby Cat....the baddest lil boat in the marshes!!!! The boat will be featured at the Xtreme tournaments later this year (after it is finished being built and accessorized)!!! I will have additional details at the Captains Meeting in Corpus on March 19th. Thank you to Donny, Frank and all of the wonderful guys at Trans Sport Boats!!! What an awesome TOY prize! I am too excited for the anglers.

The NEW WEBSITE is up....please go to www.xtremeredfishtrail.com to register to compete against the greatest anglers on the Texas Gulf Coast! My new web master, Jim Angott (Greenwing Marketing) is awesome. If you have any questions - please email me at jen.teamxtreme@gmail.com. I am happy to field any questions that you may have.

The first tournament is at Bluffs Landing on March 20th (Boats) and March 21st (Kayaks...kayak payout and TOY information will be released later this week as well as it differs from the boat division being discussed in this post).

The Captains meeting for the boat division is on March 19th at Bluffs Landing at 7 pm (registration begins at 5 pm). The Captains meeting for the kayakers will be held at 6 pm on March 20th (after the boat weigh in). All registrants will be charged a $100 late fee to register at the Captains meeting so please sign up in advance!!!
    I am pleased to announce that this year's weigh master is Mr. Chris Barrett (who you may know well from the Waterloo/Speedy Stop Bash and Poco tournaments). I am thrilled to have Chris on the team, and looking forward to working with him this season. He is the man!!! Benny Landrum will also be back as the Tournament MC....I love ya Benny!!! We also have several new sponsors this year - very exciting!

As stated, if you have any questions, please contact me at your convenience. Thank you to all of the Xtreme Redfish Trail anglers and sponsors. YOU GUYS AND GALS ROCK! I am looking forward to a fun and exciting season. Thank you all for your support and feedback.
    Capt. Jen Green

I will have the full results posted no later than tomorrow. 40 boats fished on Saturday.

1 - Brad Sawyer and Clark Jordan 17.10 lbs

2 - Leslie Littles and Demtric Wells 15.55 lbs

3 - Aron Baggett and Kelly Baggett 14.80 lbs

4 - Lou Gonzalez and Sam Celum 14.60 lbs

5 - Corey Survant and David Harris 14.55 lbs

6 - Fred Lynch and Jeff Clarkson 14.55 lbs

7 - Kevin Shaw and Kevin Sahadi 14.00 lbs

8 - Bobby Gilbert and Mike Pickelle 13.80 lbs

9 - Robert Rathkamp and Josh Bryan 13.75 lbs

10 - David Pena and Hector Galvan 13.65 lbs

All of the anglers had to grind and endure harsh conditions. The talent in the field was incredible. The tournament was a lot of fun and the anglers had a great time. I am looking forward to Sabine on April 17th. In the meantime, I am planning a shotgun trout tournament this weekend at Bluffs.

For the kayak division, Jason Gordon and Dustin Koreba took 1st with 12.35 lbs. The kaykers endured a rough day of fishing as well.

Thank you to all of the anglers and to all of our amazing sponsors including Waterloo Rods, Tran Sport Boats, Grind Terminal Tackle, BAAD Marine Supply, Charter Lakes Insurance, Stake-Out Stik, Midcoast Products, wadefishing.com, etc. YOU GUYS ROCK! Stay tuned...more results coming your way.
    Capt. Jen Green

Comment

Sounds like a great time.
      Kumala the Ugandan giant

Comment

17.10 is a strong weight! Sounds like a great event.
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Working...
        X