Jetties 3-13-10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jetties 3-13-10

We left Eagle Point at 4:30am and made the long trek to the jetties and we had the place to ourselves water temp at 6:00 was about 56deg.We started fishing on the north jetties and first bite was a tourist trout.We anchor up and head to the end of the south jetties and anchor up on the beach side of the jetties and wait!About 15 to 20 minutes the boat due south to use hooks up with a nice bull red.I start catch ing bait(croaker)lol.On the channelside of the south jetties some boat pulls up and started hammering what looked like tripletailsI'm still catching croaker fora future trip!Then all hell breaks loose a armada of potlicker's show up in everykind of watercraft imaginable! There was even some dude in a bass boat.Btw most of these people weren't even nice enough to slowww DOWN...not all.While all this was still happening the guys the guys that caught a bull red baged another one and the tripletail rodeo was still going on and the potlicker were even getting thicker!TheN the USSTEXSUN2 came at full speed into the mix Throwing a massive wakein to set the anchor!This guy needs to be reported very bad manners for a Captian!We i mean I am still catching croaker the Dave hooks up with his favorite troutHe's like lets ease out of this parking lot.
    Man i like fishing on the weekdays....Hammer style.lol.....so we head to the bay to be countined on the Bay forums...........The point is there are some fellow fisherman that are some rude fellows but on the otherhand there was some nice fisherman out there.
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Here's some sun rise pic's
    Attached Files

Comment

The Doofi Flotilla is to be expected out there on weekends.

Glad you made it out safely.
      West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

They were there in full force.......i guess i was expecting some but not so close to each other.some A-hole cut between us and the jettie at least doing 25mph.....when he could have eased in there.....He did ease out of there when he left.it must have been all the finger's our long stares from boaters on both sides of the south jetty.

Comment

The Jetties are a zoo. You can see it all out there. I would never go out there on a weekend or holiday.
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

That place is a mad-house on the weekend. Sometimes it's fun to just sit and watch the stupidity.. ( if you can keep from getting washed overboard).
            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Was at S. Jetty Saturday at noon-3 boats on inside, about 10 on outside-no aholes I saw. We had to leave after 2 hits (missed em-circle hooks-don't set them) and 15 minutes out there. Other brother called, dad had apparent heart attack again, and was being ambulanced to UTMB, so we hauled back to Jam Beach and then to UTMB-he's OK, still there, but doing alright for 87 and heart problems. Noticed the boat cut was packed (as usual), but rarely fish it due to idjits/crowds. North Jetty looked crowded also all the way to end.

Wasn't bad for 15 minutes of fishing.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Dang! The new Texsun II paint job is NICE!

Good job to Cody & Bailey for painting that big SOB!!!
                (two of the founders were as deck hands right now)
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Always exciting on the weekends.Add spring breakers in the mix and its a calf scramble
                  Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Working...
                  X