Where's Everybody At!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Everybody At!!

Come on guys, I count on you to entertain me when it is slow at work. I doubt any of you knuckleheads are out fishing today. A Sunday, who would do something like that!

MM
    "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Well I was out there. Didn't catch a whole lot. Mostly undersize stuff.
    Did catcha few huge sheepies! LMAO
    Those old sheepies get a bum rap but they fight great!
    Tossed them all back. Don't care to clean a fish that takes a hammer and chisel to do.
    West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

I hear you, I once decided to keep one to try it since I never tried sheepshead. By the time I got that thing cleaned, there wasnt anything left to cook! Thanks for the report.
      "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

I take mine to Mack the Knife where the party boats put in...
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Are they any good? I have heard they eat pretty good but arent worth the hassle. That one we kept was pretty much destroyed and we gave what was left to this old mexican man who works for my friend. I think he boils them whole minus the guts. I dont know how he did it.

MM

Semper Fi!

Comment

Sheepie is very good. I'll clean 'em no problem. It takes a Coonarse to do it right.
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
              Sheepie is very good. I'll clean 'em no problem. It takes a Coonarse to do it right.
              Yeah.........a coonass named NANCY!!!!
              I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

What happened to the other 5 pages?
                  I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

How does a cajun clean a sheepie?
                    West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

Working...
                    X