First Bro-in-law Trip!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Bro-in-law Trip!

My brother in law came to town yesterday and has never been salt water fishing. So last night we got him a licence and off to Moses Lake for today. Water was like a sheet of glass leaving out of the fishspot.

I could not have asked for better conditions for a first timer and since my boat has not seen water since Dec with Chip! It ran like a champ but the fish on the other hand did not want to cooperate too well.

With the tide moving out I though about the flood gate along with 5 others, lol! But I did manage a 19 flounder. What was even better was my bro had never seen a real one in his life! Nothing from there.

We drifted the shell in the lake sharing what works for me to get him ready for the summer. Even tried to get him hooked up on a giant sized ribbon fish but they did not want to eat either. We used different jerk shad gulps and BA paddle tails.

Water was flat, good visibility, little low and outgoing, My bro is sleeping, lol! He had a great time!

glad you got him out on the water
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

We were right behind Kevin and BIL,
      not much more to report except our boat caught 2 flatties.

A quick trip to ck out Moses and the Mtr, she ran fair but still idles rough.
      Thanks Kevin for watching out for us, My wife and Steve enjoyed the trip... Man that water got low around 1 ish...

One thing I can say is the Fish Spot has repaved there roads around the ramp area.. Looks good!

wd

Comment

Working...
      X