New Ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Ride

This was the 3rd weekend crusin my new yak. After bout sinkin my Prowler for the second time around Confederate at Christmas time i new it was time. This boat is sleek and super stable. i think the weight capacity is 575#s That will haul me and a lotta beer and fish. Been slimed every time she has hit the water.
    Attached Files

Nice rig!

Comment

Nice set up
      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

nice rig for sure
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Nice Yak!
          "Never tell me the odds"-Han Solo

Comment

I need one like that-all the others would sink with just me and a day's ration of beer. Nice rig!!
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Nice yak!
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                I need one like that-all the others would sink with just me and a day's ration of beer. Nice rig!!
                If you can't haul enough on the out side you can fill up the inside to be safe. Supposedly the finish on this yak is closed cell for extra flotation.

Comment

Nice ride !! That slime will remove the new yak plastic smell .
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I like it...which Malibu is that?
                    "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Nice

Looks fast! And baaaaaad with that flag.
                      Fishwhisperer

Comment

Originally posted by GHSmacker View Post
                        I like it...which Malibu is that?
                        It is a 2009 Extreme. I originally bought a used boat with a crack in it. Took it to ACK-Houston (Austin Canoe & Kayak) to get welded up. They took some pics of the damage, sent them to Malibu, and i got a new identical boat for freight cost. BIG Kudos for ACK for their help.

Comment

Originally posted by spektakler View Post
                          It is a 2009 Extreme. I originally bought a used boat with a crack in it. Took it to ACK-Houston (Austin Canoe & Kayak) to get welded up. They took some pics of the damage, sent them to Malibu, and i got a new identical boat for freight cost. BIG Kudos for ACK for their help.
                          Nice ride and x2 on ACK, they do you right!
                          Happy Fishin'
                          Chicken

Comment

Working...
                          X