Big ugly hoss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big ugly hoss

i had to post this one.jonathon(fishinaddiction)said i had it on for at least 30 minutes.i thought it was a big bull red,or a stingray,since i could never turn it.i saw the wiffle of my spool once,and then i was finally able to turn his head and gain back line.i was throwing a plum/chartreuse sand eel,and it felt like a flounder tap,he barely popped it.we he realized he was hooked,it was all over.had to walk out and get wet.i think it was worth it.jonathon took some really cool pictures,and i released him in great condition.unbelievable fight on light tackle.we guesstimated him at about 35lbs,not sure.could have been more or less.he was big and HEAVY!
    Attached Files
    TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Truly Epic battle to witness. Great job Jamin! Glad we had the camera to document!
    TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Thanks for a new homepage image! Nice catch BTW!
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Nice catch! Congrats
        Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Good yob...! X-Mas is full of big uglies right now... But it is fixin to turn on fo'sho'...
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Ya good catch nice home page material!
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

The new nice is Ugly,,,,,,nice job Flapper
              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Nice job.just proves how good the lite tackle rigs are nowadays.

Comment

That looks like fun... I've never had any luck with the big ones. Even with 'em circling around me wading but they wouldn't touch a thing. I've even tried fishing for them with fresh crab. Figure I would of snagged one by now... Nice catch!

ATB,

Bill
                  "You've got to think lucky. If you fall into a mudhole, check your back pocket, you might have caught a fish" - Darrell Royal

Comment

Way to go Jamin!!! I bet that was a blast, can't wait to do that sometime.

Was this before or after you guys called me?
                    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Nice One! Great Pics !
                      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Big nasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        "I love the smell of napalm and watermelon slicks in the mornin'...."

Comment

Working...
                        X