Dredge Hazard -Jumbile Cove/Shell Island Areas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dredge Hazard -Jumbile Cove/Shell Island Areas

Be careful of the working Dredge at Jumbile Cove and near Shell Island. Some markers, but definately NOT visable at night, plus dredge hose. This is part of marsh reclamation-filling geotubes, so even after dredge is gone, be careful between the point of land south of Shell Island to Jamaica Beach.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

hey if you can post up some pics. of the hazards
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Another dredge is going to start dredging on the Park (East of Jamaica) side very soon also.
      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Crapola. He better mark his hoses!!! And I hope they don't "close" off in front of Jolly Roger-if they do, no way for my boat to get into the area.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up !!
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Jumbile cove

It figures they put working dredges in Jumbile in April...Jumbile for me personally has been my most productive April Wbay wading spot for big trout...I've even got a freind with a house in Jamaica that I can park at and jump the road and I'm wading....showed up about 3 weeks ago at daylight and all I could see was noisy work boats....had to relocate...hopefully they will leave that bowl in the middle where the trout hang out...the work should make the fishing better...just wish they would of done it some other time...like Nov. when I'm deer hunting!

Comment

Working...
            X