Wbay 3.16.10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wbay 3.16.10

Left the house at 5:10 drove a litte farther west...walked in at 6:15. Wind was steady from the N around 10-12, water was green with about a foot visability, tide level was a little low and moving..

Threw a top water until around 7 without a sniff, switched to plastic on an .125oz jighead and headed toward some mullet in about waist deep water. Bottom was sand with some small mud patches. Missed a fish and caught him on the next cast, a hair under 21. Next fish about 10 minutes later at 7:30, gotta love DST and 16 inch trout at dusk...

No more bites, walked out around 8 in a light rain with tomorrows dinner and a much better attitude for the coming workday.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by OR19; March 17, 2010, 12:21 AM.

nice catching.congrats
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Nice job Ben, heard yesterday didn't happen. We all need that saltwater attitude adjustment sometimes. For me, it's best if it happens on a daily basis, unfortunately my bosses don't agree!!
      http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

Nice report....Thanks!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Work vs. Fish

Originally posted by shallowist View Post
          Nice job Ben, heard yesterday didn't happen. We all need that saltwater attitude adjustment sometimes. For me, it's best if it happens on a daily basis, unfortunately my bosses don't agree!!
          Thanks Steve... I'm with you on the daily and I always have that fishing vs. work conflict going on...the best and worst thing about being self employed is being able to fish during the week...your checkbook will tell you when you are fishing to much!

Comment

nice
            the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Thanks for the report, better then me yesterday.
              LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Nice! I'm going to enjoy having sun light after work for a change
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

good work thats my favorite type of fishing walking in!
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

watch out 4 stingrays. we saw about a 100 of them yesterday!
                    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPER SPOOK View Post
                      watch out 4 stingrays. we saw about a 100 of them yesterday!
                      They come onto the flats and will warm up there and spawn. I've gone through areas where all the sudden the whole bay floor seems to rise and its hundreds of stingrays! An amazing site but makes you not want to step out of the boat
                      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Nice report! Thanks
                        Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X