Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News from the weekend?

Who went where? Who caught what?!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

I went out in the bote around noon Sat for a little while and the wind was a big pain in the ***. not much to report.

I went gigging behind the house from the water tower @ slp that night and didnt see even a flounder bed that was vacant.

Yesterday, I drove back to that area in the mule and waded for about an hour casting the ol reliable plum chartruse assasin and could see my feet in waist deep water. no bait around and quit.

Went back out at sunset looking for flounder and found nothing again.

I cant stand all this luck; hence, Im heading out to the country for Thanksgiving and then going to Las Vegas Sunday to ....ahem..ahem.. check on my bet I made last March for Texas to win the BCS championship @ 18-1 odds.

jt

to rub salt in the wound, moonpie called to fish tuesday and he'll probably stumble onto or foul hook his favorite fish to cook on Thanksgiving. Fried gafftop.

Comment

Nothing, been at work but you already knew that!

MM
      "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Here's what we did.

I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

I went to the M.O.B. Thursday last week and boxed one 17 inch fat flounder.Lost 2 more a little bigger.It was fun.Was using finger mullet
          NK
          Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Working...
          X