Windows 7 Keys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows 7 Keys

I have a number of MSDN Windows 7 Ultimate keys I bought recently to use in computers I was to build. Well I bought quite a few more than I needed and was wondering if anyone would be interested in a key? They don't come with the disc or anything as they are wholesale type keys. They are completely legit and full retail not upgrade keys. If anyone wants any I can part with them for $40 a pop. If you need media I can burn a copy and you can use that 64/32bit. Not sure if anyone would be interested but I thought I might offer. If you want I can meet up with you on the island and give you a dvd if you did need the media. If not you can download it online or I'll mail it to ya if you cover postage.

I wouldn't normally post something like this but I figured some of you guys might could use it.

And no there is no catch, scam, or anything else fishy. I'm not a Nigerian banker that needs your routing info.

Give me a shout if you are interested. I'll be on the Island this coming weekend if you wanted the media. If not I can email you the key.

Thanks,

Adam
Working...
X