Seabrook evening (03/17/10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seabrook evening (03/17/10)

Took my son fishing in the evening at seabrook. There were some rocks I saw last time I went and I wanted to bank fish from there, but when I get there I find is private and the owners were there making sure no one got close to there land. Had to change fishing place so I fished for an 1 hour in shallow, but no bites.

Interesting thing is that when the sun was coming down, water movement started to pick up. Mullet jumping, and saw swirls in the water...lots of them, I wounder if they were mullet or what they can be? My son also saw little bait fish in shoreline...he had a great time and I got to play in the sand. Looks like bait is coming in.

the incoming tide was bringing in bait fish and the big fish were coming in as well.glad yall could fish somewhere
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Thanks for the report-nice taking the son fishing-future catching fisherman!

Swirls: Coulda been predetors under bait or maybe just the bait-if within casting distance, cast into them and you should find out.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
      X