Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 3WK Snapper Season

New 2009 Season what do you all think
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Heard since we over fished 2007 & 2008 Rec Snapper, we get limited to 3 weeks...

Comment

I've heard it was gonna be no more than 14 days.
      I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Aww... Even better...

Comment

Its almost to the point of Why Bother.
          West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

Well if you only fish on the weekends you maybe had 3-4 days that it was even doable this year...

Comment

You gotta link????

Comment

WTF 3 weeks!!!

This is BS-Freaking commercials get all dang year-we get 3 weeks!! I will be catching them in "State" waters a bunch now. Really iis wrong-I thought our new pres elect was for "change"-why can't that bastage "Change" snapper regs to be fair? Change my *****!
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Just so ya all know-yes I do not like the new pres-yuck.
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

This is a good example of how big restaurant + commercial fishing lobbying can completely screw over the recreationals. Especially funny since we (rec fisherman) take a ridiculously small portion of the resource, but we get to pay the price for them while they keep on pillaging the fishery.

A big .l.. ..l. to commercial fisherman. Everyone should follow the same seasons and bag limits. If you want to eat seafood, go buy something raised in a farm or go out and catch it yourself.

Comment

Comment

Maybe we should invite Crabtree to go fishing in State waters (of course the boat he'd be in would have a broken gas line and a loose electrical connection)-maybe that would help us get our freaking "fair share". MFAHSOB-you all know what that says and it aint "Museum Fine Arts Houston".

Comment

MFAHSOB? is that Bob Stoops alias? Damn Robalo....quit candy coating things and tell us what you really mean.

Comment

ou doesn't suck, they swallow

Yes it is Stoops alias-plus some-the friggin bastage-lets see, we kick the crud outta ou and barely loose to Tech and we get screwed-we beat Missery also. WTF is wrong with this picture. A-H Bradford (Mister 1 for 5 in 1st Quarter) will win heisman also-commie bastages. Tebow sux also. Why do we get screwed?

Comment

Working...
                            X