11/23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11/23

made it back down sunday to meet my dad with the yaks, wind was kickin a little bit so we threw them in at the marshes off 45 where the railroad bridge is.. allways wanted to fish this area after driving by thousands of times and saying that.. caught six reds from 19-24 all on gulp within the 1st hour, mine on natural dads on penny all released, after that the bite totally stoped.. been lookin for trout but i guess their out deeper, havent caught one in the last 3 trips.. ez
    Boats and hoes.

I have always thought that marsh would hold some reds! Always wanted to go pole it. Good Job.

MM
    "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Nice!!
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by majek_maniac View Post
        I have always thought that marsh would hold some reds! Always wanted to go pole it. Good Job.

MM
        It also hold some flounder. I haven't fished it in 10 years or better. I used to put in there with a 10 ft jon boat and and go under the railroad bridge. We'd hammer the flounder there.
        Don't be a Nancy!
        If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Nice day on the water.
          NK
          Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Thanks for the report.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
            X