Thursday Stabbin Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Stabbin Report

We didn't do quite as well as the other report but I would venture to say I was equally as pleased. Both motors fired up on the first crank after sitting up since October, water was clear, winds were light, and had an 8% moon grinning at us all night long. 2 of us gigged 6 flatties, about 6 or 7 jailhouse snapper (sheepshead), and snatched up a few stone crabs to harvest their right claw. All in all a good trip. Sorry, no pics this time as the camera is on vaca w/ the wife and kids.

What I didn't see were any beds and for the 1st time ever, didn't see a single blue crab. I think this warm / cold cycle has everything confused.

Great report....Thanks,
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

nice job
      the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

thanks for the report

Comment

Nice report! thanks!
          Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Hey Ryan...PM me here, on 2cool, or Facebook. I owe you money, don't I?

Comment

Thanks for the report...nice job !!
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

2crewl what,anyways better luc next trip.
                  10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

thanks for the report
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                    X