Boooo!longhorns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boooo!longhorns

a full day later and no whinny excuses from you longhorn fans?let's see.....no chemistry,no point guard who is worth a crap.can't make anything from the"charity stripe".#1 in the nation,and you finish the season 7-9. up by 8 in ot with 4 minutes to play,and you blow it!.rick barnes,your a** is gone!those alumni down there in austin are going to run you out of town.see ya!those people down there won't stand for that crap.your days in austin are over.
    TDFT Certified Weighmaster

...........All i'm gonna say is i was pissed then and still pissed now!
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

They just screwed up my bracket its all f'd up
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

And Baylor won,the aggies too......gofigure

Comment

The cougars need to pick up the pace or else!

Comment

flapper...do the words f** off mean anything to you?

Comment

take your sorry a** back to austin

Originally posted by JT View Post
              flapper...do the words f** off mean anything to you?
              waaaaah.i hate to see a little kid cry.what did you expect with that crappy point guard play.....or should i say no point guard play.that was ugly and a complete embarrasment.you might want to go back to school and learn how to spell.that f-word has 4 letters not 3.you suck rick barnes,your gone!

Comment

Go get them Jamin How about my Aggies! Kansas losing, WOW!!!
                LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

I don't know why anyone would root against any TEXAS team, unless they are some yankee or turncoat or carpetbagger. Go A&M, Go Baylor, sorry the Horns lost and hope any teams outside of TEXAS lose and some team from the Great State of Texas wins!!

Mike:

Where's the "ban" key for carpetbaggers?
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                    I don't know why anyone would root against any TEXAS team, unless they are some yankee or turncoat or carpetbagger. Go A&M, Go Baylor, sorry the Horns lost and hope any teams outside of TEXAS lose and some team from the Great State of Texas wins!!

Mike:

Where's the "ban" key for carpetbaggers?
                    since i went to school at one of their(if not their biggest rivalry went they were still in the southwest conference),you want to ban me because i don't root for the longhorns?no i don't wear A&M maroon or baylor green.as a matter of fact,i do not in any way dislike any sports team from texas,but that was a collapse of epic proportions.i know they had injuries,but the point guard play was horrible.something had to have happened down there.you just don't go from 17-0 to mediocre in a matter of a couple of weeks.carpetbagger?are you serious jerry?if i made you that upset,i apologize.this was a perfect opprotunity for texas to get hot.a win against wake forest,and they could have kept it rolling.easy with the name calling,that was'nt necessary.

Comment

yeah then donald sloan and middleton played like garbage agains Purdue. The ags somehow managed to blow an 11 point lead and go on a 2-18 scoring run. Pathetic. Classic ags choking when it matters. That game shouldn't have even gone to overtime. Should have been over looong before. Oh well. I'd like to see Baylor win a couple more times. they have the potential to upset some big names
                      XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

They did fold it up but to suggest firing Barnes is a joke. Final 4 appearance-multiple sweet 16 and final 8 showings and has never missed March Madness.

Thats like saying Mack Brown shouldve been fired back in 2003-2004 and WE ALL know how thats turned out....... dont we?

I was for the aggy and baylor...believe it or not, those schools winning helps out Texas and vice-versa

Comment

Hey Flapper: Where did I mention your name? I didn't. Don't take this stuff so personal-if ya feel I was over the line, then sorry.

I just think TEXANS should root for TEXAS teams, and carpetbaggers are yankees and yankees aint for TEXAS. I feel that folks rooting for outta state teams are not true Texans. I was disappointed that UT lost, but am glad Baylor is in the running. Go Bears and if they lose, I aint screaming fire their coach-that is for their A.D. to decide. Sorry if ya took it personal-maybe by implication since ya are "Booing" a Texas team. As far as ban by 007, I don't think he would listen to me, let alone for saying "root for Texas Teams or you're a carpetbagger/yankee". Geez, sorry if they messed up your picks-NE Iowa messed up Kansas and they were #1 overall and no one here is suggesting they fire the KU coach-heck I thought KU would take the whole thing the way they played all season, but still rooted for UT, A&M, Baylor and UH. I hope Baylor kicks it and wins.

I also watched the UT/WF game and was disappointed, but don't think it was epic proportions-they were up, shoulda won and didn't. Maybe next year.
                          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

could i have this whole thing figured out?
                            Attached Files

Comment

Naw John, I betcha a UH alum or SMU. If UH alum, then why be so PO'd about Texas' coach-unless they want Barnes fired so they can try to hire him to replace Tom Penders, the former UT coach and now former UH coach.

If SMU, too bad they got death penalty and never came back-sad that their famous players ratted on them and they blatantly violated NCAA rules after being warned.

Comment

Working...
                              X