Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concealed weapons for sell or trade

Originally posted by corndog
    I have a few concealed weapons I an no longer in need of. I will sell or trade make offer. NO SCAMMERS!!

At first glance, this looks like a normal party cup. However, if you look close enough, you will see that it is really a fully automatic Glock 18C. You will be able to pour your enemies a nice warm cup of lead with this fine purchase. Asking $900 for the gun/cup combo.

Still thirsty for justice? Try this badass M16A2 disguised as a 24-pack of soda. The box has two finely crafted holes on each side to allow for any kind of optics (not included) that you wish to attach. This weapon is only for sale if you have a Class III permit.

This cleverly disguised weapon may look like a tissue box, but is actually a Benelli M3 12 gauge shotgun disguised as a tissue box. The ultra-soft quilted tissues serve as a comfortable grip on the pump-action shotgun. Also, if you find yourself sneezing during the heat of combat, you will have a handy tissue box ready for action. Asking $1500 for the weapon. Additional tissue boxes are an extra $5 per box.

Let me know if you want any of these items
    you need help bro
    When can I pick them up!!!
    42.86%
    I already have 2 of each maybe next time!!!
    28.57%
    My wife said no I cant have them!!!!
    28.57%

The poll is expired.

MANVEL MOB

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Ok I am willing to break up the lot. I aweaponm for a limited time offering a bonus wepon to the first person who buys a minimum of one item.

Here you go:

Looks like a normal spoon, right?

Wrong. It is actually a deadly 2.5" half-smooth, half-serrated knife with tactical grip. One minute you are enjoying a bowl of cereal, and the next you are fighting off attackers with this deadly and disguised weapon.
      Attached Files
      Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Dont forget to complete the poll survey. Positive feed back is encouraged!!!
        Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

those fruitloops look good
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
            those fruitloops look good
            they are even tastier eating them with this concelaed weapon. Being able to eat your loops in comfort knowing you have the element of surprise on any one trying to sneak up on you and steal your morning grinds.
            Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

LMAO...!
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Somebody has too much time on his hands...........LOL....
                Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

LMAO,good ones
                  Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

I had no idea it was that ruff out in A-town.

Comment

Do you have any of those models (especially the M16) in Coca-Cola-I'm not a Sprite fan-7UP is ok, but Sprite is too sweet for me.
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
                        I had no idea it was that ruff out in A-town.
                        it's very brown here carnal
                        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                          Do you have any of those models (especially the M16) in Coca-Cola-I'm not a Sprite fan-7UP is ok, but Sprite is too sweet for me.

Robalo ,You bet we can fix that take alook a this beauty!!!! Here is your cola it is actually mounted on a Browning 7MM WSM. It interchangable and has the quad rail for all your accessories. A lot of design and testing went into the product. The mere fact it is a store brand cola will have them never thinking you can afford to be armed!! Wrong!!!Next thing they know their being shot right in their face when they try to jack your cola while looking for you keys.

NEW ITEM SALE
                          I have also added a new item to the concealed weapon line of products. This is a FWE special edition and only avaliable to FWE and for a very limited time. Orders will be filled in ranking order (this will be the number of post divided by number of reputation points Tie will be decided by an indian leg wrestling match to be held a next FWE party and will be officiated by Coe) NO SCAMMERS PLEASE!!!

If you look very close all you see is a very sleek and highly sought after Curado200FS. But if you have a very trained eye you will be pleasantly surprised to find a taurus 99F 17 rds 9MM discreetly blended into the design. Surprised ? I know me too!!So the next time you are respooling your line and someone thinks about trying somethig funny surprise Say hello to a mouth of lead.
                          Attached Files
                          Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Im thirsty!!!! lol u are nutz ray
                            MANVEL MOB

Comment

NEWEST ITEM OUT OF PRODUCTION
                              I never thought I would have a request like this one but we aim to please . here is the Politician special which we spent 18 months developing. This was developed for a two faced democrat will he worked on our house bill for health care reform he knew what he was doing to destroy us and was scared for his life. No wories I charge him 4 times going rate for a weapon of this secrecy.

SECOND ITEM

This model came from input from the masses of domesticated workers who clean up after us. Their input was that they had no protection while working and traveling to and from work. As Gomer Pylw would say "Surprise Surprise Surprise!!"!. Bad guy tries to sneak up on them while they are going from car to work site and POW A big dose of medicine via lead poisioning.

Place your orders they are going fast!!!
                              Attached Files
                              Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X