Club Meeting 12-12-08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Meeting 12-12-08

Ok from the responses received the 12TH works better for a lot of the members...

Who is available on the 12th?

Our location is still TBD... I am going to call a few places later today and see where we can land... I'm sure if we grab a table for 10 we'll be doing okay.

Location seems to be somewhere around I-45 & Nasa RD 1

Does Hooters have boat parking?

Isn't there a good family style restraunt on Nasa RD 1 heading towards Hwy 3?
    YES
    37.50%
    NO
    25.00%
    MAYBE
    37.50%
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

I've got it chiseled into my tablet. I've parked my boat over at Hooters.

If only places stayed open all night long like they do back in New Orleans. There's nothing quite like going fishing "Live and direct" from the bar at 6am.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
      Ok from the responses received the 12TH works better for a lot of the members...

Who is available on the 12th?

Our location is still TBD... I am going to call a few places later today and see where we can land... I'm sure if we grab a table for 10 we'll be doing okay.

Location seems to be somewhere around I-45 & Nasa RD 1

Does Hooters have boat parking?

Isn't there a good family style restraunt on Nasa RD 1 heading towards Hwy 3?
      You can park the boat at either Hooters or Floyds . Just have to lock everything down, because the boats will be behind the place. I don't know of any family places between Hwy 3 and Nasa Rd1. There is a Chilis and stuff like that but frankly....Hooters or Floyds back porch would be better. Vitos has an outdoor porch thats plenty big enough if weather permits and they are just across from Hooters on the otherside of the freeway.
      Problem I see is that its a Friday night and every where will be crowded...you definitely want to call ahead and make a reservation.

Looking forward to this one...gonna be fun!
      Don't be a Nancy!
      If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Only place I know between HWY 3 and 45 is Chabucca's. Nice place and good food but kinda pricey. Other side of HWY 3 is Mamacitas I think and Cadillac Bar

AQUA PIMP
        AQUA PIMP......
        "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

No can do for me on the 12th. Bummer, but I'll make the next one.

MM
          "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
            Only place I know between HWY 3 and 45 is Chabucca's. Nice place and good food but kinda pricey. Other side of HWY 3 is Mamacitas I think and Cadillac Bar

AQUA PIMP
            Mamacitas will be crowded and noisy, unless you get the party room upstairs. Theres limited boat parking also. You talking Cadillac Bar in Kemah? They got a nice deck , but now your talking about 146. We've had some good Christmas parties there from work.

There also is Redfish Bar under the bridge on the Seabrook side, but the boat parking is next to nothing. Unless you bring it in by water and dock. They have a nice lower deck setup and a bar upstairs with a deck.

Also, in Clearlake Shores area on 2094 there is Heads and Tails. Excellent burger, but I've had little else there. Lotta room though and a decent place.

Just throwing out suggestions.
            Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Hooters!
              I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Mikey Likes It!

Mikey Likes Hooters!
                From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Theres another one right down the road from Mamacitas. Its right across from Big Texas maybe its Johnny Tamales instead of Cadillac. He!!, I get them all mixed up LOL.

AQUA PIMP
                  AQUA PIMP......

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

I would say ya'll behave and tip good also if my oldest daughter waits on us at Hooters, but she quit a few monhths back. Hooters is safe

My vote is still Hooters or Floyds

AQUA PIMP
                    AQUA PIMP......

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
                      Theres another one right down the road from Mamacitas. Its right across from Big Texas maybe its Johnny Tamales instead of Cadillac. He!!, I get them all mixed up LOL.

AQUA PIMP
                      Yep Johnny Tamales. I completely forgot about it.
                      Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

hmmm... Tamales

Comment

I vote Hooters or Floyds also. They are really close for me and I should be able to stop by for a few!
                          sigpic
                          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

I guess I should have inquired earlier, but is this an open meeting? Can anyone on the board come? I was assuming that since it was a open post that it was. If so, I will stop by wherever you decide to have it.
                            sigpic
                            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

All FWE Members are welcome...

Comment

Working...
                              X