New to Wadefishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Wadefishing

At this time of the year where and what do I need to use somewhere close to Terramar?

wade with topwaters or soft plastics the guts near the pass will be good any day now too.
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Sportsmans road or the pass, but be careful and wear a PFD at the pass......Tops, Tops and Tops!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

cool thanks

Comment

Seabrook flats pearl/chart devil eyes 1/8 oz jighead...
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

What about freeport area? do any of you guys ever go there?

Comment

Access 3 to 6 off of bluewater hwy.can get pretty good over there in the spring and summer.tops,soft plastics,gold spoons live shrimp under a popping cork or free lined.good catching
              Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

The pass would be the best soft plastics and topwater Early/late in the day's always good.

Comment

ok I have been trying to learn about where and what to use for wadefishing, but I am going to the west end on
                  sat. and sun. with my kiddoes and I would like to no where I can take them that is safe for the kids and catch fish.

Comment

like the boys said. topwaters, plastics. live shrimp will get you more bites. along with trash fish but u will have more tugs on ur line. good for the kids. a good spot is if you can get to the bay at the pass there's a deep gut right off the shore that u can sit and fish with kids. caught a plenty of trout reds and flattys outta that gut. safer than around the corner at the bridge for the kids. currents are bad at the pass so be careful man.
                    if i dnt catch dinner, i will catch a buzz. it works out!

Comment

Thanks man I appreciate that.

Comment

Working...
                      X