New Look & Feel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Look & Feel

Hope you all like the new feel / look to FWE...

We had some technical difficulties switching which caused us to run over our projected time by a couple of hours but no problem...

We did lose all posts posted today from 6AM til now...

Hope yall can post back those pictures I know TTU Wader posted a photo of a Corkys etc... Maybe some others I missed while out today...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
    Hope you all like the new feel / look to FWE...

We had some technical difficulties switching which caused us to run over our projected time by a couple of hours but no problem...

We did lose all posts posted today from 6AM til now...

Hope yall can post back those pictures I know TTU Wader posted a photo of a Corkys etc... Maybe some others I missed while out today...
    That was the only pic of that 31" trout that existed.
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

What trout?

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
        What trout?

Comment

Looks good!
          Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
            Seriously Mike... I never saw anything.. The only pic I saw posted of you was the one with you & the hooters girl :cheer:

Comment

It will take me some time to get used to it. Just weird to see the format when I am so used to the old one, but it is nice. Does this one have live chat capability? Good work Coe and Webmaster!

MM
              "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Awww come on now... its not that much different... I think the link area is more dominant so people can easily find that area when they want to check the buoys or weather forecasts etc...

We wanted a custom format so we could tweak it to our liking... Were still updating so stay tuned... We just made the big switch early this morning and today some errors popped up but are under control. We are working on reloading images etc...

Mike, don't worry your pic is not lost... Were just working through the issues

Comment

I am too new to know the difference but I am very impressed with the format. Simple, easy navigation.
                  sigpic
                  Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Where's my pic DANGIT?

Comment

Yea I was wondering what happend to my post lol. Cool format, I like

Comment

new features...

I have implemented some new features, one being spell check, which should appear as a check box in the regular message editor (it is not working in the Quick Edit mode - yet) on the top right side of editor... see attached image...
                        Also implemented a new forum template specifically for mobile phone users and PDAs, which should make it much easier to view the site from your iPhone or Blackberry... I do not own one of these so I would love to hear feedback from anyone who does.

The normal forum template will also be modified soon, we are still working on things. Please send your suggestions, comments and complaints regarding the functionality and styling of the website to webmaster@fishwestend.com

Comment

Can you install Flash Chat?

Comment

I have been researching it... There are several versions of Flash Chat ... do you know of a site that has it currently so I can see what version you are thinking of? One system is like $200 for 25 users. Another system is $5....

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                              I have been researching it... There are several versions of Flash Chat ... do you know of a site that has it currently so I can see what version you are thinking of? One system is like $200 for 25 users. Another system is $5....

Comment

Working...
                              X