CHOCOLATE BAYOU

CATAGORIES

5 lb Redfish
    Determined by weight
    Closest to 5 lbs. without going over
    Redfish must be in the slot (20” – 28”)

Blackjack Speckled Trout
    Determined by length
    Fish closest to 21” inches without going over, tail pinched. Spec must exceed 15”

Heaviest 2 Flounder
    Determined by combined weight of both flounder
    Flounder must exceed 14”
    Flounder must be ALIVE and in good condition*

$75 Bonus Flounder X 2
    (Two payouts will be drawn, if we have 40 + entries)
    If you turn in a LIVE flounder you will be entered in a drawing for a $75 cash payout drawing at the end of the tournament.

***In case of a tie, the first fisherman to weigh in their catch will be deemed the winner.

*All Flounder must be alive and in good condition* as they will be taken to the Lake Jackson Sea Center for breeding.

For direction or questions call

LUTES MARINE

281 393 1021

To be added to the mailing list, PM me with your email....
    FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Fishing Rules and Regulations
    1. Tournament begins Saturday April 24th at 6 am and ends at
    3 pm. Everyone must check in the morning of the tournament.
    You must be in line, to weigh-in by 3pm sharp.
    2. All Texas Parks and Wildlife rules and laws will be enforced.
    3. By entering in the tournament you are agreeing to the release form set fourth and cannot hold Lutes Marine liable for damages, injury or death.
    4. This is an individual tournament
    5. Everyone in your boat must be entered in the tournament.
    6. All fish must be taken by Rod and Reel only!
    7. Artificial and live bait allowed
    8. Any fish that is deemed illegal will result in all the contestants’ fish to be disqualified in all categories.
    THIS INCLUDES ALL MUTILATED AND ALTERED FISH.
    9. Boundaries include any location West of the Galveston I-45 Causeway and any body of water East of Christmas and Drum Bay, including Greens Cut, West Bay, Chocolate Bay / Bayou, Halls Bay/ Bayou, San Luis Pass, Cold Pass, Bastrop Bay/ Bayou. Areas not within the fishing area are: East Galveston Bay or adjacent bodies of water, any Jetty Complex, any “Beach front”, Surfside, Brazos River, Matagorda and its adjacent bodies of water.
    10. An adult must accompany any minor, under the age of sixteen, fishing in the tournament
    11. No pooling fish
    12. This is an amateur fishing tournament, Sorry “NO GUIDES” allowed.
    13. You may only use the same fish in one Category.
    14. The more people that fish in the tournament, the more places that will be paid out. One place for every 15 entry’s to the tournament per division. Lutes Marine has the right to round up entries to add another payout.

All decisions made by the Weigh Master committee are final!!!!!
    FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Here is the flyer
      FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Are there any FWE'rs going to make the 1st one?
        FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

I think so for shure maby.
          fish caller

Comment

This weekend will be the event ....

We have a goal of 25 live flounder for Sea Center ....

This event helps the Galveston Bay flounder ..... so if you like giving back to the resources and fishing west bay, this event is a no brainer .....
            FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

I forgot.I'll be off the tug.Pretty sure I will make it.

Comment

Will be bringing a boat of 4-6 anglers. What time can we start signing up Sat morning?

Comment

Won't be making this one. Working, ARGHHH
                  Why put off doing something today, when you can do it again tomorrow. LIKE FISHING!!

Comment

Hey Muddy Waters,

It is my plan to be there and help with weigh-in. I will try and bring RFishing (Rusty) with me.

What time do we need to be there?
                    "Buy a Fish, Feed Yourself... Buy a Fishing License, Feed a Whole Community..."
                    "The Fish You Catch, Tastes Better, than the One You Bought..."

Comment

Originally posted by Fisher_Of_Men View Post
                      Hey Muddy Waters,

It is my plan to be there and help with weigh-in. I will try and bring RFishing (Rusty) with me.

What time do we need to be there?

Dude ... you are the man ..... I sent you a PM

For those of you that don't know "Fisher_Of_Men" has helped at almost all of the tourneys last year, and he does it with his FWE Shirt ....

He represents the site very well

Thanks for you time and hard work
                      FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

when is the deadline for entry fee........hey muddskipper i had the pleasure of meeting JB from the Sea Center Texas.......she's good people.....great folks and customers
                        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                          when is the deadline for entry fee........hey muddskipper i had the pleasure of meeting JB from the Sea Center Texas.......she's good people.....great folks and customers
                          You can sign up the morning of, which a lot of people do ... if you are going to do that bring cash for the entry, and call Barbra the day prior to let her know you are coming
                          FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Hey Guys,

Great job Saturday. There was some really nice Redfish caught and about 12 flounder for the Sea Center Flounder Restocking Project. Here is the link from "The Facts" that covered the event. They took alot of pictures but they were not online. They may have been printed in this mornings edition. I promise I was wearing my "FWE" T-shirt... If any of you have access to todays edition of "The Facts", please let us know if any pics were published...

Here is the link to the online article...

"Buy a Fish, Feed Yourself... Buy a Fishing License, Feed a Whole Community..."
                            "The Fish You Catch, Tastes Better, than the One You Bought..."

Comment

Great job folks. I like this tourny as it helps for the flounder restocking. Thanks to all who participated.

Comment

Working...
                              X