Anyone wanna try??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone wanna try??????

I'm gonna give it a shot tomorrow! Anyone wanna give it a try? I have room for 2, gonna mainly be wading. Post up potlikas!!!!!!!!!!!!

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

I would but stuck in Houston working to pay for the boat...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
      I'm gonna give it a shot tomorrow! Anyone wanna give it a try? I have room for 2, gonna mainly be wading. Post up potlikas!!!!!!!!!!!!

AQUA PIMP
      I'd be all over this, but going goose hunting tomorrow with Jesse Arsola. Gotta be in Wharton at Walmart by 0430. Can I have a rain check? My boat is DOA for awhile. I had shifting problems yesterday, now theres water coming out of my prop hub. Looks like a gear malfunction and a peice of it took out my seal , or something. Just after I thought I had good luck yesterday finding that push pole...go figure.
      Don't be a Nancy!
      If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

we tried today w/ the yaks.. 1st in bacliff in front of noahs ark, got blown off the water w/ no bites.. left went to the marshes off 45 again, 2 reds on first two casts then nothin, caught on gulp.. 2morrow is suppose to be cold as s*%#, good luck man..
        Boats and hoes.

Comment

Dangit-I aint a gummint em ploy eee, I am in da oil biz and we be hurting so I must work.

Craparoo. Been dying to get out with you and having JT there also-gotta have an "Elmer Fudd" with us-if only for comedy relief.

GO HORNS-boo ou.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Maynn! I hate school haha.

Comment

Where and what time Capt. Greg......I only have 1 Appt and i can reschedule it! Doesn't look too cold, but it is definitely gonna be windy!
              Last edited by imhammer; December 3, 2008, 06:26 PM.
              sigpic
              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
                I only have 1 Appt and i can reschedule it!
                Thats what I like...a man that knows his prioritys!
                Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

I agree LOL

TIKI Island at 6am. Not Fat Boys but the ramp right on Tiki itself, the old Teakwood Marina ramp.

AQUA PIMP
                  AQUA PIMP......
                  "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

I'll call you in the am if I can't find it.....Never been there.
                    I see it on Google. No Problem!
                    sigpic
                    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Speaking of the oil bidness robalo....whens the last time you had a joint of 2 & 7/8" tubing stuck up your a**? or would it be better for us to bring that used push pole flatoutfishin found. lol
                      Last edited by JT; December 3, 2008, 08:10 PM.

Comment

That's some funny chit right there.
                        I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Wear your long johns boys. It's forecast a high tomorrow in the 50's and N. wind 25.....dang I have to teach tomorrow till 12:30 or I'd sure go AP.
                          BTW I fished this afternoon again expecting a prefront bite. The fish were there but I be damned if I could get them to bite...did get rained on pretty good.
                          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                            Speaking of the oil bidness robalo....whens the last time you had a joint of 2 & 7/8" tubing stuck up your a**? or would it be better for us to bring that used push pole flatoutfishin found. lol
                            Pointy end first or worse....duckbill end!
                            Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
                              Pointy end first or worse....duckbill end!
                              You better do what Uncle Harbor said and get a couple of dead cats.......!
                              "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Working...
                              X