Texans finally opened their wallet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texans finally opened their wallet

They locked down Demeco Ryans to a huge 6 yr deal! and I hope Owen Daniels is next finally a move in the right direction... ahhhhhhh
    MANVEL MOB

Sorry dude you took a wrong turn in Albuquerque... I'm a straight up Cowboys fan... But I'm glad to here the Texans are investing in some talent... And I hope they have a productive season... I'm a fan but nothing like I am with the Boys... Diehard from childhood I think its something you’re born with... LMAO there is no in between you love em' or you hate em'...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I saw that last night, good for us!!!
      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Well derserved for Ryans. He is a class act, you never hear him talkin a bunch of crap and you never see him in the news.

Also, if it wasn't for Ryans bein on the field then Brian Cushing wouldn't have made the pro-bowl and had the outstanding rookie year.

I am not sure they need to give Owens a long term deal after the knee injury. Maybe give him a 1 year deal with options for another 2 years if he proves healthy.

The main thing now is they need to get some help at corner. They needed help with Danta, now they really need some help without him.
        CHASIN REDS @ THE $$$$MONEY HOLE$$$$4
        WRECK EM TECH

Comment

AFC is the NFC in a skirt.
          From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
            Other than the Saints this year, how many superbowls has the NFC won in the last 10 years?

2010-SAINTS (NFC)
            2009- STEELERS (AFC)
            2008-GIANTS (NFC)
            2007-COLTS (AFC)
            2006-STEELERS (AFC)
            2005-PATRIETS (AFC)
            2004-PATRIETS (AFC)
            2003-BUCKANEERS (NFC)
            2002-PATRIETS (AFC)
            2001- RAVENS (AFC)

Over the last 10 years the AFC has one 7 Superbowls. Who wears that skirt?
            CHASIN REDS @ THE $$$$MONEY HOLE$$$$4
            WRECK EM TECH

Comment

Ya Texans are a blast to watch. I've got some high hopes for them this upcoming year.

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                I beg to differ sir nfc is easy street
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                X