Why is it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is it?

That the women who take your money at the window at the court house such a$$es? This women at the Texas City court house, who was very good on the eyes I might add had the attitude of a wet cat!!!!! Even when dealing with these women on registration, trailer tags, and what not, just complete a$$es!!!!!!

OK I'm done

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Any job dealing with the general public can make you that way. I was one once. I had a job as a teller while in college. Wanted to take a few mofo heads off and cram it where the sun don't shine just a couple times. Boss put me in drive thru to help me calm down and keep me away from the yahoos.

Anyway, either that......or she's just a beeotch. Never know.
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

I'd be an a$$hole to if I had to deal with Idiots all day long... Not saying you are by any means Greg but you know as well as I do how many idiots are in that line then they jump out b/c county tax accessor don't accept CC or the "Oh I didn't realize you had to have your Insurance card for vehicle registration renewals"... kinda makes you wanna hand them a sign that says "I'm stupid" I think I'd have a serious case of road rage every day if I worked that job...
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Nope I don't buy that. Yes, they deal with idiots all day long no doubt. But not everyone is an idiot, I have seen people with all thier paper work in oder and be very nice to these folks and thier just still very rude as can be. As I am most of the time very nice and polite to these folks and still treated like I'm just getting paroled LOL. If they can't handle it maybe they should look for employment elsewhere.
        The next time I get a ticket I'm gonna go pay it with a few hundred dollars in pennies, I bet that will get them going sitting thier counting 2 hundred dollars in change LMAO.

AQUA PIMP
        AQUA PIMP......
        "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Cause they be inept, unqualified, unskilled gummint employees. It's called "Whys I gotta work for money attitude".
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
            Nope I don't buy that. Yes, they deal with idiots all day long no doubt. But not everyone is an idiot, I have seen people with all thier paper work in oder and be very nice to these folks and thier just still very rude as can be. As I am most of the time very nice and polite to these folks and still treated like I'm just getting paroled LOL. If they can't handle it maybe they should look for employment elsewhere.
            The next time I get a ticket I'm gonna go pay it with a few hundred dollars in pennies, I bet that will get them going sitting thier counting 2 hundred dollars in change LMAO.

AQUA PIMP
            Your giving them too much credit AP... You & I both know they wont be able to count that high

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post

AQUA PIMP
              I deal with people all day long and don't ever treat anyone that way. (Of course i am not a female).
              When I was a kid, my dad bounced a check to HL&P, so they told him he couldn't write them any more checks. The next bill, he took 300.00 in pennies to the drive thru window to pay his bill. They took checks from him again after that.
              sigpic
              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Ive yet to run accross any that can speak proper English.

Comment

As I am most of the time very nice and polite
                  I always KNEW you was a LIAR!
                  West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
                    I deal with people all day long and don't ever treat anyone that way. (Of course i am not a female).
                    When I was a kid, my dad bounced a check to HL&P, so they told him he couldn't write them any more checks. The next bill, he took 300.00 in pennies to the drive thru window to pay his bill. They took checks from him again after that.

LMAO... My cousin for XMAS last year was given 5,000 Pennies by my grandparents. We all stopped opening presents and started laughing... Teaches him to complain about a check

Comment

Working...
                    X