New Car deals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Car deals?

Been hearing on TV how bad auto dealers are doing. So went to check out a new truck. Don't know about you folks but they ain't discounting nothin' down here!
    Sheeesh....... The Ford guys laughed at me on the big 4x4 diesels.
    Are you seeing good deals on new trucks?
    West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

What are you looking for?

I have a couple of buddies that are finance managers at different dealerships around town.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Ive seen some really good deals earlier this summer. Brand New Dodge Cummin 2500 4x4 for around $35K without any questions or haggling. A year ago they were close to $50K. Havent looked recently, decided to keep my beater.

MM
      "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

my friend is now new car manager at a ford dealership what do u want
        Free advice for cold beer !

Comment

Ford? Who would want a Ford?
          From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

love my 250 ready togo to a 350 now

Comment

What about those Mac Haik ads and some other Dealers advertising 50% and 75% off the msrp of new 2008 f150s, 250s and 350s?

Did anybody else see these?

Comment

i can get u the best deal intown its my best friend thats the new car managerso he hooks it up the problem at any dealership right now is trade in value he's at mac haik

Comment

Do you know then if Haik is still selling 2008 trucks at that discount? I know I saw that ad a couple of weeks ago in the sports section. Or is it some kind of bait and switch deal.

Comment

ill find out

Comment

Here you go Moonpie...Check out page 2 of this mornings sports section in the Chronicle and the ad I talked about above is running. I dont know what inventory they have left but thats some heavy discounts.

Now, don't be a wusscake son. Be a man; dont let that little layoff Dow announced yesterday scare you from stepping up to the plate and writing a check for a couple of trucks.

Comment

I picked up my Dodge 2500 4x4 about three months ago for $19999 plus ttl. That was cheeper that a used one.

Comment

Working...
                        X