4/3/10 texas city

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4/3/10 texas city

my uncle invited me to go out in his boat with 2 of his freinds today. we were going to head to the north jetty to head for some big uglys or whatever would bite but the heavy fog got us lost ha ha. well my uncle got lost, then i turned the gps on and found where we were at. instead of going there we hit a few honey holes around the dike for some trout and reds. fished with live shrimp in about 5-8 foot of water over mud and oyster and ended up with 3 trout to 20 inches and an 18 inch flounder for the ice. we caught alot of other fish like whiting, rat reds, sheepshead, and a big ugly on a trout rod!! it went 15 pounds!!.his 2 friends were from michigan so we just wanted to catch whatever was biting with live shrimp today. it was nice to kind of take the day off and relax instead of all day kayak/wade grinds like ive been doing.
    Attached Files

nice report there.
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Good report! Hope the friends from up north really enjoyed the outing!
      Whatever it is,good or bad, God knows! Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Great report glad the yankees got a pull!
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

ha ha ya i was giving them crap about being a yankee but they were good people and didnt have the accent lol. i wouldvt never know they were from up north at all

Comment

thanks for the report man!! at least yall had a good time..

Comment

ya i was bored fishing with live shrimp. thats not my kind of fishing but i it made my uncle happy i went so it was worth it

Comment

Working...
              X