Friday Morning Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Morning Trip

I went fishing this morning drifting the Confederate area. The wind was up NNE and it was reeeel cold and pretty bumpy getting up there. I fished three hours and caught three trout.....not exactly red-hot action!
    The water temp. was 52-53 degrees and green enough.
    Two fish were smallish, but one fish was a fat 23"er released.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

I had about the same results Kenny. 2 keeper Trout around the south end of North Deer, 2 undersized Reds from the Meacoms area, and zeroed out where you were. Waters was in good shape just no major feeding going on.

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Thanks for the report guys. It is going to heat up next week out there I think!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Thanks for the report. I might go Monday morning before work that night, guess I'll be yaking it in from Sportsman Rd. Since the boat is out of comission for awhile. Sure hope Confederate decides to turn on before then.
        Don't be a Nancy!
        If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
          Thanks for the report. I might go Monday morning before work that night, guess I'll be yaking it in from Sportsman Rd. Since the boat is out of comission for awhile. Sure hope Confederate decides to turn on before then.
          You could go with me but I have finals every morning next week except Friday.
          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
            You could go with me but I have finals every morning next week except Friday.

See you Friday after work then...is that what I'm reading into here?
            Don't be a Nancy!
            If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Way to grind it out Kenny.
              I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Blue bird morning today (sat.) and not any fish. A friend caught one big fatty trout wading upper bay spoils. I'm going back out now, but I think it's just too pretty.......
                "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Waded N. shoreline shell/mud point this afternoon and caught two redfish on Corky Devil......no trout.
                  "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Nice reports Kenny.

Thanks!
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                    X