opening day of MLB good one on rite now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opening day of MLB good one on rite now

espn2 yankees and redsox tied up in the 7th great game anyone else watching?
    MANVEL MOB

Hmph. I tuned in hoping to see Chad pitch when CC got tired only to hear he was traded to the A's TODAY! Wish he could have gone to the NL so I could see him in Houston again.

May this season bring all fans the thrills they are looking for. Another World Series is what I wish for my St. Louis Cardinals. They're lookin' great on paper, but you gotta play the games. Poor 'Stros look baaaaaad on paper, but, well, y'all know.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Great game...Cards will make a lot of noise but those Phil's should be back. Got tix to go see them play the mets up in NY in Aug...should be fun
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
        Hmph. I tuned in hoping to see Chad pitch when CC got tired only to hear he was traded to the A's TODAY! Wish he could have gone to the NL so I could see him in Houston again.

May this season bring all fans the thrills they are looking for. Another World Series is what I wish for my St. Louis Cardinals. They're lookin' great on paper, but you gotta play the games. Poor 'Stros look baaaaaad on paper, but, well, y'all know.
        bad on paper due to injuries only!!! they will be pushing your lil birds all the way!
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Show me the good, even without injuries. Not needling you. I'm being serious.
          From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Well my Pirates won 11-5 against the Dodgers Come on !
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
            X