468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xtreme Redfish Trail 04/17/10 - PORT NECHES (SABINE) UPDATES!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xtreme Redfish Trail 04/17/10 - PORT NECHES (SABINE) UPDATES!

Just a few quick updates regarding next weekend's 04/17/10 Xtreme Redfish Trail event in Port Neches, TX.

1. The CAPTAINS MEETING will be held at 7:00 pm in the Banquet Room at SANDERSONS RESTAURANT AND BAR. The address for the Captains Meeting is as follows:
    SANDERSONS RESTAURANT AND BAR
    2095 HWY 69 NORTH
    NEDERLAND, TX 77627
    Phone: 409-722-8900

2. The tournament will take place at the PORT NECHES RIVERFRONT PARK. Details regarding boat launch instructions, weigh in times, etc. will be provided at the Captains Meeting.

3. If you would like to register online, you may do so by visiting www.xtremeredfishtrail.com. If you pay your deposit ($95) prior to the Captains Meeting, you will not be charged a late fee. however, failure to pay your deposit on or before Thursday, April 15th will result in a $100 late fee. So, please go online to make your deposit today!

4. If you prefer to mail a check for payment or would like to submit your registration forms via mail, you can send the payment and/or completed forms to the following address.
    XTREME REDFISH TRAIL
    PO BOX 41496
    HOUSTON, TX 77241

5. If you require lodging, please contact Candlewood Suites and let them know that you are participating in the Xtreme Redfish Trail. You will receive a special group rate for your stay! Their number is 409-729-9543!

You can also email regaistration forms to jen.teamxtreme@gmail.com. If you have any questions, please email me or contact Richard Watson at 832-896-0234. Thanks so much! See you next week in Sabine! KEEP TIGHT LINES!

THE XTREME REDFISH TRAIL WOULD LIKE TO EXTEND A SPECIAL THANKS TO BIG NASTY LURES FOR THEIR HELP WITH THE SABINE TOURNAMENT!!!
    Capt. Jen Green

Big Nasty Baits are some great lures!

Jen I'd love to come fish this one... This is where I launch to go mudding all the time in my boat... Unfortunately I'll be 45 min West of your location in Wallisville both Saturday & Sunday.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Yep...NORTH BOYS AIN'T SCARED! NOT AT ALL! I have been receiving a lot of entries from the Sabine/Port Arthur/Beaumont/Port Neches area, but it seems that the teams south of the Colorado River locks do not want to play! Wassup?

WHERE ARE THE BOYS FROM THE SOUTH? So the water's a lil dirty, but it's all good IF YA GOT SKILLS so sign up for the 4/17 Port Neches Xtreme Redfish Trail and cash in on 2 school gals! You can register online at www.xtremeredfishtrail.com.

For lodging in Port Neches, please reserve a room at Candlewood Suites (409) 842-9000 or reserve a room online at http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/cw/1/en/advancedsearch?whichtype=suite&roomResult=none&hot elCode=nedtx&quickRes=city&_GPC=ARF&_requestid=117 1842
      The link will direct you to a registration site that is pre-coded for Xtreme anglers. Candlewood Suites has been kind enough to offer all Xtreme anglers a special room rate of $89 per night for tournament week! In addition, the hotel will provide plenty of boat parking (with electrical outlet access for your batteries) and a security guard to watch over your boats! Wow! Thank you to Angel at Candlewood Suites for taking care of us.

The Captains Meeting will be held at Sandersons Restaurant on Friday, 4/16 @ 7 pm. You can start registering at 5:30 pm. Come join us in the banquet room! See ya next week!

Thank you to all of the teams that have signed up! Good luck pre-fishing and keep those lines tight! Have a GREAT weekend!
      Capt. Jen Green

Comment

Working...
      X