12-06-08 report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12-06-08 report

Fished chocolate yesterday with a friend who lives on the bayou and my son little trout slayer, we put in under the bridge around 9:00 am [late start] the water was just as flat as could be with very little wind
    Fished a few spots, Alligator point the tire dump, mostly drifting. Not much luck. The water was extremely clear and temp was 52 to 54, had better luck up in the bayou later in the day with off colored water. We ended up with 9 or 10 trout, 1 red@18” and one small flounder. All the trout but one was under size. This was not the most productive day on the water but it beats working.

Thanks for the report.....From what I hear, it has been tough fishing out there the last week!
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Nice report. You are correct-fishing always beats working, unless you are Aqua Pimp-his work is fishing-lucky guy!
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
      X