Micky Marine in LaMarque

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micky Marine in LaMarque

Just wanted to say thanks to Aqua Pimp for giving his mechanic up. After talking with Micky Jr on the phone, I realized this guy knows what he's talking about and so I took my 115 yammy to him for what might be a somewhat expensive job. I'll let y'all know how it goes but I feel secure dropping it with them and feel they'll do me right....Sometimes thats half the battle, just finding that place you feel right about.
    I'll keep you posted on the progress. Remember, I am boatless now, so any invites to fish on someone else's boat will be takin seriously!

Aqua Pimp( Capt Greg)....Thanks, and did you know we are good friends!
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

LOL. Yes Mickey and Micky Jr. are good folks and have been taking care of my boat for years. Never had any issues with them or thier work. If I did I wouldn't recommend them. Back when I lived in Bayou Vista they would even come pick my boat up for me and deliver it back to my house if needed. They have always got my boat back to me in a timely manner. Unfortunatly I can use them to do my warranty work for my Merc. They work on all motors but just don't do warranty Mercury work.

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

The boat will be ready tomorrow and not as bad as I thought. Talked with Mickey today and he said everything sealed up nicely and he's confident it'll hold. Evidently a key way on the reverse wallered loose and flopped around thus taking out the lower unit seal. They are also replacing the water pump impeller and changing oil/plugs and repairing my jackplate. Sooooo....time for East Maty trip or better yet.....BAFFIN!!!!
      Not sure of the cost yet, but he promised it didn't look like to big of a hicky to the pocket book.

Thanks again Greg for suggesting them.
      Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Update: $409.00 for new water pump impeller, reverse repair, seal job, oil and plug change. Also found the answer to a few other problems that shall be corrected in the future. Very happy with the service...thanks again Greg for the heads up!
        Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

have worked with Mickey and Mickey JR for several tears now. they are the real deal !!! they are fair, reasonable and great people to know. consider them friends !!! like someone else has already stated, just can't use them for warranty work on my Yamaha. ni highly recommend !!!!!

Comment

Dang ! The thread was started December 2008 .
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Holly hell you're right lol. Seems like every time I take mine into my guy it's that cruel "break out another thousand" joke but I won't complain cause he's 6 years faster lmao kidding fellas

Comment

I wonder if FoF or AP is still using this guy?

I am on the hunt for a new mechanic.

Comment

Working...
                X