Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday meeting?

Spooky Old Mrs.MP (aka)
    has granted me shore leave for Friday evening.
    Is the meet still on?

Another problem: I seem to be having to log back every time I change pages on this site. Anyone else having the same problem?
    West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Originally posted by Moonpie View Post
    Spooky Old Mrs.MP (aka)
    has granted me shore leave for Friday evening.
    Is the meet still on?

Another problem: I seem to be having to log back every time I change pages on this site. Anyone else having the same problem?
    You don't have to log back in if you don't log out.
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Meeting is still on... I guess we can all meet at Hooters and grab a big table and spread out if needed...

FOF:

Yes... but you don't have to log back in it keeps you logged in on the VBulletin side... were working on the issue as the Joomla (homepage) seems to log you out each time you navigate away from there...
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Well I got lucky. It looked like for awhile I was stuck working Saturday on day's, but I just checked the schedule and somebody placed me on nights now so Friday is wide open!

Anyone doing any light fishing afterwards?
        Don't be a Nancy!
        If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

What time on friday......I am fishing Saturday morning early and have the company Christmas party Saturday night at Main Event. It's gonna be a long day!
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Got a full weekend trip to the camp planned. It'll be the first overnight trip since the weekend before Ike. Need to figure out how to attend the meeting and still get on the water at a reasonable hour Saturday. If I didn't have to drive to Pasamaquaddie to pick up 007's truck-less arse, it would be easy.
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Working...
            X